The application My Health (hereafter Application or app) is an Application you can download from Android or IOS official download spot. The Application is designed and released by the Company OPUS MATERIA LLC (with VAT number 095758119), located in 33 Palaiologou street, P.C. 17564, Palaio Faliro, Attiki, Greece (hereafter Company), tel. contact +30 2109423677, e-mail: email@example.com.
We may ask you to give your consent to the processing of personal data relating to you. This could include ticking a box when visiting the Application. Ticking that box, is a clear affirmative action, which is considered as a freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of your agreement to the processing of your personal data.
(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
(2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
(3) ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
(4) ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
(5) ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
(6) ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
(7) ‘supervisory authority’ means an independent public authority which is established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 G.D.P.R..
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To use the Application, you need to choose between general and personalized health recommendations. If you choose to get personalized recommendations you will be asked to enter your personal data such as, gender (in case you are a female, you will be asked whether you are pregnant or not), smoking habits, age, weight, height. The app will then give you the recommended examinations for you. You can keep a record, inside the app, with examinations you have already done and pending ones.
The Application processes your personal data in the legal base of your freely given explicit consent, in order to recommend the appropriate examinations for you. If you refuse to give the requested personal data, you won’t be able to see personalized results.
The Company does not process your personal data collected by the application. The Company does not store your personal data in any kind of server, hard disk, temporary file, ram, rom, cloud etc. Every personal information you enter in the application is stored locally on your device and only there and can be easily erased by clicking “start over”. The Company does not even store your e-mail address.
The Company does not have access to your personal data, neither Google (for Android) nor Apple (for IOS). The Company does not process in any way your personal data, nor transmit or disclose them to any recipient or third party.
In the Application my Health you fully control your personal data!
When you use the application, you are considered to be the data controller of your own data, you can chose whether or not use the application, store your personal data in the application’s storage file, which is located inside your device, for as long as you want, erase them whenever you want, send your results (recommended examinations) to your mailbox etc. or save them to your device.
As Data Subject you have the right to be informed on the processing of your personal data, the right of access to your personal data and to information relevant to processing, the right of rectification of your personal data, the right to erasure of your personal data, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal. To be informed about or exercise the above rights, you need to apply by writing to our Company (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, you could lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, if the Company does not take action on your request.
We will respond to requests from the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within one month or give reasons if we do not intend to comply with any such requests. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We will inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.